It has been 3 weeks since I started to work in this company and I'm still not sure if I'll / can stay or not. Throughout the time that I work here, the uncomfortable feelings went through my mind frequently due to some incidents and situation here.
The girl that is leaving basically did not teach me much other than confused me and trying to get me in trouble. Whenever I did mistakes (of course I will since it's a complete new exposure to me), she'll yelled at me so that the rest of the people in the department including the HR manager heard it. However, when I caught her making the same mistake, she'll just keep quiet and correct everything quietly. I do not want to yell like her as I don't think there's a need for that since we are all adults, I do believe that mature and experienced adult will just take her act as childish and the manager did realize it but not others.
Whenever she taught me things, she likes to ask, "Do you understand?" just right after she explains it and of course I understand from the theories but her expectation is, if I already said understand, I shouldn't have any question after that and if I do, she'll be yelling saying that she already explained. It's really irritating. Besides, she gave me a handover list with all the information but when I tried to apply those information in those tasks, it doesn't work and of course that were my mistakes too because I should refer to another list (well, how should I know that I have to refer to the other list since that is the OFFICIAL handover list that she gave to me and cc to the manager?), by the way, at least 30% of the information in the handover list was either outdated or wrong as she didn't prepare it by herself while she edited the old copy that prepared by the girl before her without updating all of the information)
I thought she's the one that creating problems and I only have to hang on until she left then I'll be ok but the fact is not like what I expected. The other staff in the department actually having problem with me too due to listening to that bitch's complaints. Well..another reason that I can't respect her after the race issue, she's a HR staff and I expected her to be mature based on her age. It's hard to believe that she can listen to one side complaints and blamed everything on me, she simplify it by 'It's her fault and that's why she's not dare to voice up' but I'm just not as childish as that bitch. I'm not sure how many other staff from this company will react this way due to the things that came out from that bitch's mouth.
So....I'm not sure how long I can stay or I want to stay:).
1 comment:
haha.. i finally found my match.. somebody who switches jobs very frequently hehe :P
follow ur heart.. life is too short to waste your time on jobs u hate
Post a Comment