This week is unexpectedly busy. The only plan for us for this week other than work is visit my friend and her family in Malacca but ended up I were running around for interviews. I'm not applying jobs actively yet but with my friend's help and the recruitment specialist pulled my resume from Jobstreet, I had three interviews this week.
Other than that, I am spending my time doing house chores, reading (we bought books from Popular last week), meeting with friends and being lazy. I am back to the house maker job after staying for 8 months at my parents' in Penang. Sometimes I still feel bored but it's definitely better than the same 'position' in the USA which I can't even run errands like grocery shop, pay bills and of course no friends to meet with, I am glad we moved back here:).
Mark has been feeling sick since 2 days ago and I'm not feeling well too, maybe it's due to the lack of water consumption while running around for interviews. Thus, we might have to cancel the trip to Malacca this week :( .
We made our own spaghetti sauce last Sunday and it turned out very good. Yau, get yourself ready for it...haha. Currently Mark is working 6 days a week and most of the time we went shopping after his Saturday class and Sunday is our home day mainly for him to relax.
Things are still good here for us and hopefully it remains or gets better over time:).
No comments:
Post a Comment