My mind still blur and messed up so I'll only write some updates randomly as I really do not have ability to organize the data.
For the miscarriage...the main reason is we are not really planning on that and it did not caused by my carelessness. The doctor said is common for that to happened and we had to let doctor took it away as the baby shown unhealthy sign of growing (only grows one day in 2 weeks time). It is sad to lost it but I think it's a good thing for me to know that my body really not suitable for that.
For my mother in law...both Mark and I won't reply to any of her stupid e-mails anymore before she calm herself down and really look into her own problems as I dun think we should forgive her just like that and later she'll creates the same problem over and over again. She's too self-centered.
However, due to the problems with that Marla, Mark finally gets to talk things out with his dad and their relationship is better now...
For jobs...both of us are still looking for jobs and hopefully can get a decent one soon:).
No comments:
Post a Comment