Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Short updates...

We have been busy as Felix got fungus/rash, then fever for about 3 days. He has been fussy since then and we keep suspecting that his fussiness are related to teething, obviously we were wrong, there's nothing showing on his gum yet :p
After he gets better, I got hives again, I really wish that I could know what was the cause.
Other than that, the only change in our life was we finally got a washing machine. We have been so stress and busy with Felix to the point that we were thinking about hiring a part time maid to help keeping the house clean but it cost too much and I think it's not worth to keep paying them for that (at least the washing machine belongs to us after we made that payment). Thus, finally I agreed to buy a washing machine as Felix didn't give me time to wash clothes by hand as I thought he would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment