Monday, March 23, 2009

Bye to Nightmare!

Surprisingly that I received the final paycheck from that company. Since I already left and everything cleared with the company, I would like to share with all of you that I invited to read my blog, always be aware of NuScience (Pharmaceutical). Frankly, the company does sometimes pay a little bit more compared to market rate but from my point of view...unless someone really need that extra 100 or 200 per month, if not...it's really not worth to work there as the mental stress will hurt more than that amount can cure.
I'm lucky to get another offer so soon and can start working in April. However, I'm still a bit nervous on the things that interviewers told me. I never notice my changes until the recent interviews. Unlike last time, nowadays I doubted on everything the interviewers told me, offers me...I bet it's going to be hard for me to accept any job offers from now on. Thus, I should thanks one of my friend that knew about this tuition center and reassure that it won't be as bad as NuScience (should be difficult to get one that is as bad, neh?).

1 comment:

Samantha sam said...

one of my experiences. that was a marketing company employing some sort of marketing staff, cant remember what's the title. i was told that they will give me a chance and asked me to come on the next day to have training. din mentioned cleartly what is that about. so, i came in next day with a dress. u know wat, they assigned me to follow one of the existing staff to go out to do "marketing". i was brave although in doubt i follow the guy with his motorcycle, took ferry, went to ulu place i din even know exactly where is the place, somemore with dress riding motor. u know wat exactly their work? it is merely direct selling, door to door, offering their product. i was very uncomfortable and the guy realised that i was not suitable to take the job and he also found that i will be affecting his work i.e. income then he went off after dropping me at bus stop. ........ well, eventually i reached home safely by myself.
i am now sitting in hottest, glamous office in klcc, having a job that could be considered as good. not because i am good, not because i am lucky .... just because the believe that i hold. a believe in one's heart is the key driving to the destination. good or bad, right or wrong is uncontrollable, the believe that built and hold strongly will determine.
remember i told u abt myself? i hv mentioned that i will no longer able to turn to normal person due to the past is because the believe that i built at that time is very strong and not easy to turn it and i cannot go back to re-build it.
believe comes from a lot of factors and elements, nevertheless, it is choice on what believe to build and hold. just like the ground work for a building, it determine the life of the building.
my friend, it look very abstract for what i said above, try to understand, your journey is derailed, make it consistent to your wish before the ground work is done.
From your truly old friend

Post a Comment